Secure Capital by Financing Receivables
Business can make your finances tight sometimes. Especially for businesses that accept 30, 60 or 90 day payments, the cash flow could be slow. The good news is at Sage Finance Group, we offer accounts receivable financing. Also commonly known as factoring, this is a liquidity solution for tough financial times. Whether you are a startup company, have been slowly losing money or had to file bankruptcy, we can help. Receiving this type of financing isn’t based off your credit; it’s based off your customers’ credit. It’s like selling assets and acquiring the money almost immediately.
There are many benefits of financing receivables, with the following being just a few:
- You have instant cash to pay employees, purchase more inventories or pay off some previous debts.
- There is no recourse, even for unpaid accounts.
- When you increase your receivables, you increase your funding.
- Instead of stressing over cash flow, you can spend that energy improving your business.
- You have the ability to respond to discounts, sales or seasonal opportunities.
With so many financial options at Sage Finance Group, there’s always going to be one that fits your needs. As a company that accepts payments in 30, 60 or 90 day increments, take advantage of accounts receivable financing and get your business back on track.