Improve Your Company With a Small Business Loan
At Sage Finance Group, we are committed to all businesses, no matter the size. Our small business loan options are available for most companies looking for extra capital to take care of known and unknown expenses. We are a leader in commercial financing and look forward to helping you with one of our loan options, which include:
- Real Estate Loans – Whether you are building or refinancing, purchasing or renovating, let us finance your transaction with a real estate loan. These are for all types of businesses such as restaurants, auto shops, veterinary offices, gas stations and a wide variety of others.
- Equipment Loans and Leases – To purchase, buy and leaseback, or rent equipment, we have the solution to help you acquire machine tools, trucking equipment, diagnostic machinery, printing equipment and medical tools.
- Business Acquisition Financing – Our acquisition loans allow you to purchase a business outright. The loans are fully amortized with no balloons and have a short pre-qualification process.
- 7a Loans – This program is for hotels, shops, child care centers, start-up companies, restaurants and other small businesses. The type of financing needed determines what is available, with competitive rates and fair fees. Most businesses that are for-profit are eligible, and loan amounts can reach into the millions.
- 504 Loans – For commercial real estate that the borrower partially occupies, this is a great long term permanent financing solution. Interest rates are variable and fees are competitive with the market.
- $5 Million Loan – We offer financing up to $5,000,000 with a no-cost pre-qualification letter. Our competitive rates and fully amortized loans make this an attractive option with up to 90% financing.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us
You deserve an SBA loan that will improve your company. Contact Sage Finance Group today to learn more about our available small business loan options. Our representatives will let you know what you need to do to get approved.