Refinance With a Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan
Refinancing or buying a commercial property can be a huge expense for your company. As an alternative to traditional financing, a stated income commercial real estate loan is a smart way to go. Basically, Sage Finance Group will take a look at the income value of the property. If we determine it will be able to service insurance, taxes and a mortgage, you will be approved. This is a benefit to borrowers who may not have a stellar credit history, and also to those who have an incredible property.
The Benefits of the Loan
There are a lot of benefits when it comes to a stated income loan. Borrowers can expect to experience the following:
- A quick approval process with fewer documents to juggle
- The ability to cash-out, refinance or purchase outright
- Approval for most commercial property types
- Short closing times
Of course, it’s impossible to truly understand the advantage you’re at without experiencing it first hand, which is why we recommend you speak to a representative at Sage Finance Group.
What to Use It For
If you’re not sure how you would use the loan beyond purchasing or refinancing, let us assure you the possibilities are great. Some of the most common uses we have seen include:
- Consolidating Debt – By taking your debts and paying them off, we leave you with a small monthly payment that you can afford.
- Improving the Property – With a stated income loan, you can fix the parking lot, replace the roof or complete a variety of other property improvements.
- Cash Flow – Sometimes you just need cash for everyday needs. Working capital can help you pay bills, reward employees or improve the inventory.
Contact Us to Get Started
To learn more about a stated income commercial real estate loan, contact Sage Finance Group today. We look forward to helping you get started with the funds you need.